Air Network Planning Engineer
Liege region, Belgium
For one of its partners, a leading express delivery company, Benson & Winch is looking for an Air Network Planning Engineer.
Role based in Liege region, at one of our partner’s main European Air Hub.
• Evaluate air network capacity requirements to support volume evolution
• Develop or enhance engineering tools, models and new reports from various databases to analyze flows and air network performance
• Establish and maintain communication with country operations, airport & hub planning, engineering teams and field operations to assess or implement network changes and optimize the current and future air network and flows
• Provide network analytics for (and lead) projects regarding current and future European or intercontinental air network
• Work with Marketing and Finance peers to reach holistic business recommendations
• University degree, preferably in engineering or in an quantitative discipline
• Excellent knowledge of English is a must (working language)
• Analytical thinker with a creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
• Proficient use of Office applications: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Data querying and automation through SQL, VBA or other programming languages, or eagerness to learn.
This description matches your profile and expectations?