IT Laboratories Domain Lead
Walloon Brabant, Belgium
For one of its clients, a leading and renowned pharmaceutical company based in Walloon Brabant, Benson & Winch is looking for an IT Laboratories Domain Lead. This is a global position, aiming at orchestrating the end-to-end laboratories processes, in order to ensure timely analysis of our client’s products.
The scope of this function covers the development and commercialization of solutions for patients.
• Actively take part in the implementation of our client’s IT strategy with focus on laboratories information covering an entire eco-system (Lims, ELN, Chromatography software, Discoverant,… ) .
• Manage relationships with business partners and challenge stakeholders in a constructive way in order to propose solutions.
• Think and propose digital roadmap made of solutions and innovations enabling value through Electronic Data management (thinking data as an asset : striving for any opportunities of extended digitalization such as IoT etc., data flow integration and data integrity, data processing & analysis such as process mining, artificial intelligence, advance analytics; Process automation (incl Robotic Process Automation) ; Enhanced user experience (mobile)
• Define & own the technology roadmap: assist senior business and IT management in defining technology strategy for our client’s Laboratories Information Management.
• Manage project portfolio: successfully delivering projects, bringing your own expertise and discipline, applying program/ project management best practices and complying with our client’s methodologies as well as regulation.
• Driving Operational Excellence according to industries best practices: ensure flawless operations & compliance dealing with Service Management (demand, delivery and performance management ), Governance & Operating Model (including vendor management)
• Dynamic Talent with high potential for further development & evolution.
• Education - Bachelor or Master Degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, biosciences,…)
• Fluent French and English are must
• Project Management and Operations (Service Management) expertise in a global environment.
• Knowledgeable in laboratories processes used in pharmaceutical environment: Analytical methods validation, Stability Studies Management, Sample Management and Batch release Analysis, Environmental Monitoring, …
• Strong understanding of relevant solutions used in Labs (Lims, ELN, Chromatography software, Process and data management system … ). Functional and technical experiences in those systems as well as proven experience with electronic data exchange are a plus.
• Showing interest in digital transformation (robotics, Advance Analytics, IoT, Mobile experience,…)
• Have an open & positive attitude, pro-active, agile & forward looking, enthusiast & motivated by innovation
• Be a team player across different teams and different levels of the organization
This description matches your profile and expectations?