Manager Business Applications & Data
For one of our Partners, a leading international company active in, amongst others, in technical installations maintenance (HVAC, Electricity, transport systems & Airport Services, etc). They manage the complete Engineering aspects and act as a SPOC a solution partner for their Clients.
Key deliverable include:
- Define & help implement a Strategy linked to applications & data, a key driver in optimum service delivery
- Manage the derived Budgets
- Define the needs of IT tools & Evolution (mostly SAP & Maximo environments), on top of other type of specific applications
- Be the leader on how Digital Transformation will/is influencing Services expectations & execution
- Be the link towards other entities within the group, from an Apps & Data point of view.
- Industrial or Business Engineer with IT affinity
- 5 to 8 years of Experience
- Strong Project Management skills
- Fluent in Dutch & French and good command of English
- Able to translate business requirements in IT & Application solutions
- Experience or (strong) interest in Digital Transformation
- Good Communication skills, Assertiveness
- Able to translate conceptual thinking into action plans
- Good team spirit
This description matches your profile and expectations?