Manager Business Applications & Data
Our Partner is a leading international company with activities in, amongst others, technical installations maintenance (HVAC, Electricity, transport systems & Airport Services, etc). They manage the complete Engineering aspects and act as a solution partner for their Clients.
For this company, Benson & Winch is currently looking for a Manager Applications & Data.
A key position driving the definition of the strategic needs and implementation of best in Class Applications and Data Management tools in partnership with Operations & IT.
Key deliverables include:
- Define & help implement a Strategy linked to applications & data, a key driver in optimum service delivery
- Assure optimal project management & delivery
- Guardian of Budget, timing & team resources allocation & usage
- Define the needs of IT tools & evolution, on top of other types of specific applications
- Be the leader on how Digital Transformation will/is influencing Services expectations & execution
- Be the link towards other entities within the group, from an Apps & Data point of view.
- Industrial or Business Engineer with IT affinity
- 5 to 8 years of experience
- Strong Project Management skills
- Fluent in Dutch & French and good command of English
- Able to translate business requirements in IT & Application solutions
- Experience or (strong) interest in Digital Transformation
- Good Communication skills, Assertiveness
- Able to translate conceptual thinking into action plans
- Good team spirit, team management.
This description matches your profile and expectations?