Service Engineer Coordinator
Benson & Winch is looking for a Service Engineer Coordinator to join the Customer Service of a leading in vitro diagnostics company based in Belgium.
• Contribute to the development of customer satisfaction and loyalty. Provide the customer with a level of service and trust developing the company's image.
• Contribute to a profitable customer service, as well as the development of sales (equipment, reagents, and services) in partnership with the sales and marketing teams.
• Serve customers by managing the Service Engineer helpdesk, the workshop and the organization of Field Service Engineers interventions.
• Helpdesk: Advise, guide and provide the necessary support to customers who contact the Helpdesk (phone, emails…). Guarantee an effective answer and follow-up from the first customer contact, and try to fix the issue as much as possible before triggering an intervention at customer site. Record, analyze and deal with customer complaints and questions.
• Workshop: Manage the workshop activities (repairs, calibrations, refurbishments, reception, destruction, stock, shipment, inventory, spare parts, installed base follow-up) and manage a 5S approach to organize and maintain the workshop area.
• Organization & Coordination of FSE activities: Organize and prioritize the FSE interventions in order to meet the rate of On-Time Preventive Maintenance and Time for intervention Indicators.
• Processes/QA: take in charge the implementation and the description of processes for SE Helpdesk, Workshop and Field activities in partnership of the QA department.
• Tool implementation: Be the referent to implement new tools related to SE Helpdesk, Workshop and Field activities (SAP, CRM etc…)
• Field : if needed, install, maintain and repair instruments distributed by the company at customer sites
• Service offer: Be able to propose the service offer (training services, service contracts,) to the customer, based on his needs during activities (helpdesk, field…).
• Sale synergy: Inform the sales team on customer opportunities and needs (outdated systems, critical applications ...). Inform his superiors of any customer critical situation.
• Continuous improvement: Analyze documents, tools, processes, organization to make proposals for improving the quality and image of the service, as well as optimize its profitability.
• Master degree in technical domain such as electronic, networking…
• Skills and qualification: Communicative, didactic, flexible, reactive, organized, structured, team player, take initiatives, autonomous.
• Scope and resource accountability : Installed base and dedicated customers
• Key performance indicators: PM on time, time for intervention, workshop time for repair, workshop time for calibration, missed calls, complaints management indicators…
• Key contacts (internal/external) and interfaces : All relevant functions at customer, Marketing, Sales, Service engineers, Application Specialists, Sales Admin, Installed base, GCS…
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
This description matches your profile and expectations?