Software R&D Engineer - Computer Vision
Our client is a high-tech company located in Belgium, USA and Asia (500 employees) delivering state-of-the-art solutions in the field of Depth Sensing and Natural Interfaces technologies.
As a Software R&D Engineer, you will design and develop next generation vision algorithms/applications to enhance our client’s libraries. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in designing and developing state of the art computer vision algorithms through their entire lifecycle, from prototyping to highly optimized, production quality implementations in C++.
• You are Civil engineer or have a master in computer science or in mathematics or equivalent
• You have strong skills in real time image analysis & processing, computer vision and machine learning
• You have strong skills in mathematics (statistics, optimization, …)
• You have strong skills in C++
• English is mandatory (Dutch or French is a plus).
• You are passionate about software development and excited to work as part of a dynamic, ambitious team.
• Low level optimization (SIMD, GPGPU, …)
• Experience with development for multiple platforms and embedded platforms
• Graphic shaders (e.g. HLSL, GLSL)
• Experience in 3d engine programming is a plus
• Creative and constructive behavior is a must
• Open minded, friendly, self-evaluating and having a great sense of responsibility
• Ability to combine research objectives and precise delivery planning
• Ability to work in an agile team
• Fluent English
This description matches your profile and expectations?