Advanced Analytic Translator Lead
Walloon Brabant, Belgium
Benson & Winch is searching for Advanced Analytic Translator Lead. Are you interested to know more? Then apply to this role or reach out o one of our recruitment consultants.
As an Advanced Analytics Team Lead, you will oversee a team of analytical translators who develop customized analytics models and algorithms to identify valuable and actionable insights within large internal and external data sets.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
• Design a vision for a team, and develop the roadmap with other team leads within department to achieve one common goal.
• Help to ensure that company achieves its strategic objectives by supporting fact based decision making through analytics projects;
• Play an essential role in creating a bridge between the technical expertise of data engineers, data owner experts, data scientists/insight finders, and the business understanding of different areas across the company;
• Ensure the team of translators’ insights generated through analytics are contextualized and translated into impact at scale for different areas across the company;
• Able to identify and develop competencies of individuals and the overall team;
• Translate and assist in delivering impact for large scale (large budget, multiple business units) projects
You will contribute by :
• Drawing on your domain knowledge to help business leaders identify and prioritize high impact business problems amongst the Advanced Analytics Translator team
• Using your working knowledge of AI and analytics to translate the business problems to the data professionals who will create the models and analytics solutions
• Ensuring that the solutions of the team produce insights that the business can interpret and execute on, and communicating these insights to business users to drive adoption and ensure discussions on the implementation, supporting, if needed the potential corrective actions.
• Advocating and drive a culture of data-driven and fact-based decision making
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• Domain knowledge – At least one part of the pharma landscape (commercial, clinical, operations, etc)
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is a strong plus
• Mastering project management skills is a must. As a translator, you should be able to guide an analytics project from ideation through production and adoption. This means you have an understanding of the life cycle of an analytics project and are aware of the common pitfalls
• Ability to create a vision and build a roadmap to get there
• Competency building, prioritization, and other guidance within the team
• Charisma and influencing skills to push forward the findings and drive them to impact
• You can build bridges between the functional and technical teams, while challenging each team on their assumptions
• As a translator, you possess strong quantitative skills and you are a structured problem solver
This description matches your profile and expectations?