Benson & Winch is looking for an Application Specialist to join the Customer Relationship Center of a leading in vitro diagnostics company based in Belgium.
Benelux Customer Services:
• Contribute to the development of customer satisfaction and loyalty. Provide the customer with a level of service and trust developing the company's image.
• Contribute to a profitable customer service, as well as the development of sales (equipment, reagents, and services) in partnership with the sales and marketing teams.
Application Specialist (Helpdesk & Field):
• Take in charge and ensure the processing of incoming customer contacts (phone, email ...) for questions or technical claims, taking into account corporate guidelines and local regulations.
• Perform remote support activities to customers: access remotely deploy updates, calibration and adjustment systems (VITEK MS-finetunning ...) ...
• Ensuring the optimal use of the company products (instruments, reagents, connections, services and other solutions) by the customer, based on corporate guidelines and local regulations.
• Helpdesk: Advise, guide and provide the necessary support to customers who contact the Helpdesk (phone, emails…). Guarantee an effective answer and follow-up from the first customer contact, and try to fix the issue as much as possible before triggering an intervention at customer site. Record, analyze and deal with customer complaints and questions.
• Field actions Administration: Manage the full process and traceability of the local coordination and implementation of Field Actions (customers letters, product stop shipment, software updates deployments, etc…)
• Complaint handling process: Record, analyze and deal with customer complaints and questions in accordance with the company guidelines. Perform investigations at customer site.
• Quality assurance: Follow the process and use customer complaints management tools, and vigilance, in accordance with company guidelines.
• Reporting: Carry out statistical reports on FA, claims and questions, and propose actions to optimize services.
• Presales phase / demonstration / feasibility studies: as technical expert on the use of the company systems, in partnership with sales, advice, guide and provide the necessary support to customers in pre-sale phase. Ensure a match between the client needs and the technical capabilities of the company solutions. If needed, organize systems demonstrations and feasibility studies (internal / external, final reports).
• Customer follow-up: Aligned with the strategy (system installation, key opinion leader, big customer…), perform a closed follow-up of the customer (check and define the action plan for an optimal use of the system and service).
• Systems update: Perform the system updates (remotely or on site) and provide the necessary associated support (dedicated training, organization with LIS/LIMS vendor …).
• Field: System Installation / Customer Training: if needed, Perform customer training (product training & scientific training), evaluate the trainees, define training recommendations and actions plans with the customer to ensure the optimal use of the company products. For simple system installation (such as FilmArray), perform the system installation and customer training.
• Service offer: Propose the service offer (training services, service contracts ...) to the customer, based on his needs.
• Sale synergy: Inform the sales team on customer opportunities and needs (outdated systems, critical applications ...). Inform the hierarchy of any customer critical situation.
• Continuous improvement: Analyze documents, tools, processes, organization to make proposals for improving the quality and image of the service, as well as optimize its profitability.
• University education or equivalent in microbiology, biotechnology, molecular biology, immunology or combined with at least 2 years of laboratory experience.
• Competence and qualifications: strong ability to communicate by telephone and in writing.
• Economic Indicators (Sales, budget ...).
• Key Performance Indicators Quality of notifications recording, timely closing notifications. Followed and deadlines for finalizing the Field Actions. Customer satisfaction on Helpdesk tasks (satisfaction surveys). Sales Development Service and Returns sales teams.
• Key Interfaces (internal / external) and nature of contacts: Direct customers, application specialists, service engineers, marketing, sales, sales administration, installed base team, quality assurance, global customer service, regulatory affairs.
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
This description matches your profile and expectations?