Environmental Monitoring & Microbiology Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge and you want to work in a fast-moving global pharmaceutical company as Environmental Monitoring & Microbiology Manager ?
The Environmental Monitoring (EM) & Microbiology group is a specialized entity in the Quality control. The group is in charge of the sampling in the controlled area and on the critical utilities, identification of microorganisms, the troubleshooting and validation of microbio test methods, investigates the issues related to the EM program (like non conformity reports) and follow-up on the implementation of the respective action plans. The EM & Microbio Manager will be in charge of stimulating this EM program by leading a team (6 direct report and more than 30 indirect report).
You will be mainly responsible to:
• Manage a team of EM Operation (mainly sampling)
• Conduct/lead environmental monitoring investigations, associated quality impact evaluations and write Non Conformity Report bound to EM activities
• Provide microbiological expertise to manufacturing and other services.
• Implement continuous improvement projects
• Perform EM trending analysis
• Benchmark and implement the best practice inside and outside
• Represent the department during regulatory inspections
You have a Master/PhD degree or demonstrate experience in Pharma Industry
You must have knowledge of principles as GMPs and FDA/EMEA guidelines
You have a demonstrated experience in Pharma (prefered department Manufacturing or Aseptic processing)
You have experience in management of teams
You have good communication and collaborative skills
You have excellent interpersonal, communicative, and team skills
You have a strong scientific credibility
You are fluent in French and English
You must be self-motivated, results oriented, strong organizational, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving technical problems
You can perform decision on the product quality impact and represents our client in front of Authorities
This description matches your profile and expectations?