IT HR Lead (SuccessFactors)
Benson & Winch is looking for a SAP SuccessFactors professional to join permanently a leading pharmaceutical company whose head office is based in Brussels, with experience or strong interest in DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION.
Beyond Function & Technical (Configuration) SAP experience in a HR environment/topics, you are either experienced or actively interested in digital transformation topics and new technology elements such as Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud, Analytics, etc. beyond of course SAP evolution itself: S/4 Hana etc.
As an IT Talent Lead, you will be based in our client’s headquarter based in Brussels.
In this position, you are playing a key role in our client’s IT department by having the responsibility of the IT activities (Projects & Run) related to the different systems and technologies supporting the HR processes.
Accountabilities of the person in this IT Talent role are:
• Elaborate the strategy and roadmap for the IT Talent solutions, in collaboration with the Talent department.
• Owner of the IT applications supporting the processes of Recruiting/Onboarding, Compensation & Benefits and HR Analytics.
• Build, implement & support standardized and globalized solutions, mainly using SAP SuccessFactors solutions to setup & maintain best-in-class processes.
• Align and communicate with the Talent Service and Experience Improvement teams in order to develop & foster the utilization of new technologies (digital, mobile, analytics, artificial intelligence,…).
• Enable the Workforce Analytics strategy for the Talent teams.
• Deliver projects in close collaboration with all parties involved (Talent and IT, internal and external partners), following the IT project methodology of the company.
• Follow market trends and industry best practices with the aim of sharing the acquired knowledge inside the company and of applying it to propose innovative solutions.
• Ensure compliance of the solutions to global process and legal requirements, follow validation guidelines and standard operating procedures.
• Actively take part in the implementation of the IT strategy
• Master Degree in a relevant field
• Promising Talent with high potential for further development & evolution
• Functional & technical knowledge of relevant solutions in Talent Mgt, more specifically in SAP SuccessFactors and HR analytics.
• Project management expertise
• Experience of working in an international, global context
• Experience in managing relationships with business partners, external IT suppliers
• Experience in SAP HR and/or SAP BW is considered a plus
• Showing interest in the “trends of the new IT world” (Digital, Analytics, Big Data, Mobile Apps,…)
• Showing interest in the Pharma sector and in improving the life of patients living with severe diseases
• Fluent English
• Be engaged to impact patients' lifes
• Have an open, positive attitude
• Be a team player across different teams and different levels of the organization
• Be agile by being able to perform at operational and tactical level
• Bring a fresh view... bring the outside world into the organization
• Embrace diversity
This description matches your profile and expectations?