Merchant Internal Account Manager
Are you currently willing to join a world-leading industrial gases company ? You have an excellent expertise in Clients relation? This role is for you!
Aiming at peak performance in customer care / retention and in sales/ margin development, you are mainly accountable for managing, securing and consolidating the merchant gases customer portfolio, through planned programs of stewardship in order to add value to our customers’ business, gain customer satisfaction and build long-lasting relationship and loyalty.
In this attractive position you will be responsible for developing the business of major IT providers. Your job will be to expand the partner channel, planning marketing and business activities, growing the business in creating demand for end customers and at the same time realizing business cases, including communication with the vendors.
Work as part of the Internal Account Management team to:
• Carry out and co-ordinate customers calls for stewardship, added value offerings and profit improvement actions to meet customer retention and sales development targets and KPI’s as well as commercial offers and communication with customers
• Execute efficient handling and (administrative) follow-up of customer calls, requests, queries and complaints in order to achieve customer satisfaction and sales growth
• Act as backup for other team members
• Effective teamwork and coordination with the support groups and other departments to achieve perfect service to our customers
• Desired degree in sales, technical or commercial related education or qualification.
• Sales experience of 3 to 5 years in office or field based B to B account management or natural sales profile to negotiate, manage, serve, build loyalty and retain customers.
• Account Management and Commercial Customer Service required with a successful track record in Sales, Customer Retention and Customer Satisfaction
• Excellent telephone questioning, communicating, negotiating and closing skills.
• Ability and skills to understand technical matters, industrial business knowledge, IT savvy
• Great administrative and organisational skills
• Enthusiastic with positive attitude and will to achieve customer retention and loyalty in a competitive environment.
• A stress resistant self-starter and yet great team worker.
• Able to handle high workload and correct prioritization
• Perfectly fluent in country languages (Dutch & French) both verbal and writing, good knowledge of English
This description matches your profile and expectations?