Pharmacist QP Person Consultant
Our well-known international client from the field of pharmaceuticals is searching for a Pharmacist QP Consultant
• Authorize the release of all batches of finished products on the market in the predefined deadlines
• To be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of batch file review activities of the release team
• Monitor the performance of the department release, in alignment with release objectives
• To be the reference contact for the quality aspects for the subcontractors
• Review impact of process deviations/exceptions on the quality of the finished product
• Act as QP delegate.
• Master in pharmaceutical sciences
• Master in industrial pharmacy – Qualified Person
• Recognized as Qualified Person by the Ministry of Health, Belgium (Art. 84 & Art. 211 KB 14 December 2006)
This description matches your profile and expectations?