Benson&Winch is looking for a Solution Manager to join one of our clients in the financial sector.
We are looking for a Solution Manager to support the development of a new strategic initiative, as part of its Global Payment Innovation program, which focuses on revolutionizing the world of international payments. As part of this program, our company is engaging its global community to investigate innovative services related to payment validation, which could be used ahead of payment execution, resulting in improved STP and payment predictability.
The solution manager will be in charge of structuring the customer requirements from the different streams of the program into concrete industry solutions that could be deployed on a global scale.
Working hand in hand with the industry engagement manager and also directly exposed to customer interactions, the solution manager should make the link between the industry needs and the product delivery capabilities.
• Analyze the business requirements and opportunities for pre-validation services.
• Structure the solution in executable streams
• For every stream, act as product owner, by defining, maintaining and evolving a backlog of prioritized features. The solution manager will have the final decision on prioritization decisions on the backlogs.
• Supervise the delivery execution as part of agile development cycles
• Ensure the delivery teams have a full view on the business context in which they operate, in order to focus on the business objectives.
• Help design new solutions so that the product offering stays in line with the industry requirements.
• Manage product launch projects, coordinate all aspects of the marketing plan (product/pricing offer, promotion, development of user documentation, training of customers and commercial divisions). Manage assigned products through their life cycle by defining yearly sales targets, continuously monitoring P&L and ensuring continually product improvements or renewals
• Liaise with other divisions/departments, product and commercial team managers and members throughout the company in order to share market intelligence, product issues and any other relevant information
• Link the solution with our global payment innovation initiative for correspondent banking
• Keep abreast with trends in the industry and share information with other divisions/departments.
The responsibilities will evolve as the program grows in maturity
o Solution conceptualization: define the scope, terms and conditions and rules of engagements collaboratively with all pilot participants and internal and external stakeholders
o Product roadmap: define and continuously evolve the product roadmaps both at the strategic (directional) level and at a feature level.
o Go to market: drive all aspects of the product mix moving forward.
The candidate must have at least 7 years of experience in product management ideally in the international financial services sector.
• Product management proven track record ideally with agile methodology.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent English, both written and spoken (other languages are a valuable asset)
• Energetic, attentive to detail
• Flexible, able to deal with changing priorities
• Good Interpersonal relationship skills
• Good knowledge of international payments
• Proven experience in an international setting
• Experience in dealing with technical people
What the company offer
Headquarters in Belgium is located in the leafy suburb of Brussels. There is a regular shuttle service between our HQ and the main railway/metro stations in Brussels. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits, including luncheon vouchers, sport center, possibility to opt for a company car, on-site restaurants and insurances (Group, Accident, Hospitalization…).
This description matches your profile and expectations?