Subject MAtter Expert (SME) Piping expert Consultant
Brussels' Region, Belgium
Benson & Winch is searching for SME piping Expert Consultant. Are you interested to know more? Then apply to this role or reach out o one of our recruitment consultants.
1° EXPERT IN ITS AREA OF EXPERTISE :
- Creation or modification of P&ID's according to URS and in agreement with Process expert
- Elaborate the list of required tests for commissioning of the installation.
- Tag new all components according to internal procedure
- Create components list (BOM)
- Representative of its specialty (SME) for every meetings (Kick off, Core team, etc)
- Communicate with technical coordinator all risks and/or issues noticed and propose a mitigation plan
- Provide technical information to Process expert for basic design regarding piping design
- Strong knowledge in Clean piping design according to GMP (deadleg, surface finish, etc)
- Approuval of detail layout related with its competencies
- Drawing isometrics for construction and have them approved before execution
Preparation for construction
- Launch components purchase orders
- Reception of all necessary components (valves, accessories, etc)
- Isometrics verification on site
- Daily follow up of works assuring schedule is kept according to plan.
- Communicate the day to day schedule to the technical coordinator
- Ensure a good communication with other SMEs linked to its activity
- Ensure HSE Safety mesures are respected
3° SUPPLIER SELECTION :
- Based on factual criteria, select the suppliers by including the purchasing member. Do a bid solicitation in
order to evaluate more candidate and select the best one.
- Ensure the purchasing department is included at the beginning of the project in order to review/to challenge the
- Elaborate the schedule related with its area of expertise in collaboration with the Technical coordinator
- Ensure the availability of each supplier
- Communicate to the Technical coordinator and Planner all changes noticed in order to update the global
5° BUDGET EVALUATION :
- Perform cost estimation related with its activities (Resources, material, renting, etc)
- Provide 30% estimation for GP1 phase and later on +/- 10% budget estimation for final price.
- Ensure all points have been evaluated to allow the realization of its own activity from Start to End, without
exceptional cost additional
Dossier as Built
- Strict control of all GMP Documentation (material and rugosity certificates, welding log, endoscopies, radiographies,
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in piping execution
Strong Technical skills (Clean and Black Piping, Piping Design, P&ID expert)
Equipment installations and qualification
Fully acting at own's initiative
Fluent in French
English it's a desired attribute
This description matches your profile and expectations?