Transparency Coordinator Consultant
Our well-known client from the field of pharmaceutical is currently looking for a Consultant
The role will coordinate day-to-day activities regarding transparency, in support of the Northern European team (GeoMed NE, xPVU) and the Head of Medical Operational Excellence. The Transparency Coordinator will act as Transparency Champion for the Northern European Area and will coordinate and support the E2E data correction process, report generation and publication in line with EFPIA Code and the local laws and regulations (e.g. Belgian Sunshine Act).
• Coordinates Transparency related activities and operations in Northern Europe
• Provides expertise and guidance to the 6 countries in Northern Europe as to the process & data management (including data analysis, correction, report preparation and publishing where required)
• Execution, review and approval of corrections
• Monitoring and analysis of Transparency data quality/completeness
• Generates and publishes the Transparency reports in local platforms
- Excellent English, other languages of the area an asset
- Prior experience in Transparency (disclosure of payments to healthcare professionals/organizations)
- Outgoing, motivated, detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Digital aptitude, incl. MS Office tools. Knowledge of SAP a plus.
This description matches your profile and expectations?