EHS& Q Coordinator
We are looking for an EHSQ coordinator, to join our client’s team based in Keumiee (Belgium).
The candidate will provide support in ensuring safety and quality during operation. He will prepare and organize the health, safety, and quality programs.
As an EHS&Q Coordinator you will
• Manage day-to-day health and safety activities on site. Review the use of equipment, machinery and PPE. Record and investigate incidents and near misses.
• Identify EHS related legal requirements, annual assessment and permits, support during audits.
• Ensure and participate in regular safety inspections, meetings on site.
• Support site management in resolving EHS&Q incidents, non-conformances, etc.
• Liaise closely with the Contractor personnel ensuring appropriate training is given and safe practices discipline kept.
• Work with project team to give support in project preparation and safe to operate review.
• Provide trainings and manage qualifications
• Promote a quality and safety operational excellence and discipline ensuring QC and EHS documentation
• Ensure that Emergency Drills are held
Degree in the health/safety/environmental (Certified Prevention Advisor minimum level 2).
• Master’s Degree or equivalent by experience in a chemical industry environment
• 3-5 years’ experience in environmental, health, safety and quality
• Knowledge Belgium EHS regulations, ADR and other applicable regulations
• Knowledge ISO Quality Mgt norms
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to provide effective training.
• French native speaker or equivalent and good English skills enabling you to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Deze omschrijving komt overheen met uw profiel en verwachtingen?